WFP Portal Rules
Welcome to the Westfield Family Physicians Patient Portal. We are pleased that you have decided to try out the Patient Portal as a new efficient way to communicate with our office. In order to keep the Portal working well for you and for our office, here are a few rules you will need to know:
- Any communication should be about you, the patient. Please do not ask about family members on the Portal, because any Portal communication becomes part of your record.
- Try to keep your questions concise and to the point - remember it will be part of your record.
- In a small community, we know that patients and doctors are sometimes friends outside the office. Any personal non-medical communication should be done elsewhere, not on your Portal account.
- We are not able to provide electronic medical care. If you are having a medical problem that needs attention, please request an appointment, or in an emergency call 911.
- It is your responsibility to check your e-mail on a daily basis. Each time a new portal communication is sent from us, you will receive an email notification.
- You will need a basic understanding of how to use the internet browser on your computer to succeed with the Portal. If you are new to computers, you may want to wait until you are more comfortable before you activate your Portal account.
- It is important that you read the Portal Activation Letter you received and follow the instructions carefully. If you wish to use the WFP Patient Portal and you do not have the Activation Letter, please call our office to request one.
By clicking on the icon below to enter the WFP Patient Portal, you are acknowledging that you have read and agree to the above rules. Thank you.